Sunday, February 17, 2008
HD TV
I think television has come a very long way. I remember my parents only having one black and white bubbled tv when i was growing up. Having more than one tv set in a household was a sign of being well-off. Now, 2008, there are multiple tv sets in households. I recently purchased a new flatscreen and i love it. The HD is amazing and i know i am going to be spoiled after awhile. The picture is so clear and enjoyable to view, especially sports, GO PENS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you only had one TV growing up? You poor child. :( I feel your pain though. We only had one as well and sometimes when the cable would go out I would have to perform to keep my family entertained. Okay not really but it sounded funny. Yeah it is amazing that there is so much technology today and in my "young" days it seemed like we didn't have much at all. I guess that is why I am so lost in the Technology class. Hopefully us "mature" folk will learn the new ways of technology. Atleast we don't have to look at those black screens with green writing anymore.
Post a Comment