Tuesday, March 18, 2008
March Madness
I love this time of year! I am quite the gambler, all without money of course! There is so much excitement generated with the NCAA's March Madness. I try to get on as many brackets as I can. This year, I am only doing two brackets and one Numbers. The one bracket is all done online which is very nice and easy to do with today's technology. If I am interested enough, I can look at any given time to see where I stand in the league. The numbers poll is also nice with today's technology. I can check all the scores from all the different games all at once throughout the entire tournament. I better win on at least one of mine. If I win on all of them, I am going to quit school and go to Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment