Monday, February 18, 2008
Text Messaging
Have you ever left your house without your cell phone? I think in our generation cell phones are imperative. I practically feel naked without it. You can do so much with cell phones; call/text/pics/videos/email/internet/calculators/memos/MP3 downloads and etc. Personally, all I use is the camera, phone, and texting. The majority of my phone's use is TEXTING. I feel it is an easy, quick, and efficient way to communicate. It is not as personable, but it is a lot easier to talk to new prospects of the people you get numbers from during a night out around town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree our generation is extremely dependent on cells phones. Like you said they can be used for so many things. I too feel "naked" without my phone. It makes me wonder how our parents got around and were able to keep in touch with their friends. The cell phone to me is one of the most useful inventions.
Hey Mark. Yeah whoever invented the cell phone was a genius. I can't live without mine either. Last semester I dropped mine in the sink while doing dishes and it died so I didn't have a phone for two days. It seemed like eternity and I felt the world was so far away. I couldn't talk to anyone. The only thing I don't like is when students text on their phone during class. Annoying!
I like texting because it is easy, but I also like talking on the phone because I enjoy listening to a person's voice. It is easier for me to find out if someone is upset, happy, or mad. But when I'm somewhere that I'm suppose to be quiet I use texting a lot. I also like recieving picture messages because they usually brighten up my day
Post a Comment